Oct 3, 2014

Kody's Kaptures

I know the one word in the title isn't spelled right, but I thought it was clever. :) Kody moved up in the world (if that's the right way to say it) and got an iPhone several weeks ago. I, totally honestly, was really surprised! Never thought it would happen. And he did it all on his own. He called one day and said, "I'm just seeing if my new phone works." I was like, "Oh, really? You got a new phone? What kind did you get?" And he told me an iPhone. I was like, "Whaaaa?" Anyway, he likes it. It's useful to look up phone numbers and maps instead of calling me each time for me to look something up. And he likes having a nice handy camera! So here are the pictures from his phone from the last couple of months!
 
Kosette can be quite the little worker bee. Here she's helping Kody dig tunnels and trenches. Such a little cute! 


Having a trac-hoe can be fun!
 
These pictures are from our first visit to Manito Park back in July. Super, super gorgeous!









 
Over Labor Day weekend Kody and his two cousins, Wes and Deshaun, went on a hike/backpacking trip. It was a little longer and a little tougher than they thought, but they did it and enjoyed themselves. They drove 7 hours - thinking it would only take about 4- then hiked nearly 20 miles each way, thinking it would only be about 12-15. Boys will be boys I guess! :)










 
The two sow pigs are doing well with their new babies. Each one had 10 piglets, but they each lost 2. The other 8 are all doing well and they're cute little things. 

Thrift store shopping can be fun and adventurous!

 
This was our second visit to Manito Park with Marmie and Grampa Noel J while they were here for Kayda's baptism. 





1 comment:

April said...

All of it is so beautiful and cute.