Oct 19, 2014

Octoberness

Here's some of the happenings the last several weeks....
 
Jefferson can pull of any look! ANY look!
 
Jordan come along for a little hike the kids and I took. The warmth will be going into hibernation soon. Like probably this week, so we soaked it up while we could!


I loved this top! Isn't it cute?!
 
The barn out in the field is coming along pretty well! It'll be nice when it's all done!

 
I was in charge of mutual this week, so we carved pumpkins. Cuase, ya know, I know this really great farm that grew Awesome pumpkins. And the super great farm manager gave us a good deal on the price! :) It was a hit! One of the girls said it was the best activity we've done all year. Which could be looked at as either a good thing or a bad thing....  :)



 
Kamille and Kayda have been wanting to do a sleepover for a while. The sleepover part didn't work out like we thought it would, but having a late night party with 5 girls is always a hit! They planned the whole thing themselves, made invitations, got treats, planned dinner, etc. It was a pretty good hit, I think. Having 5 little giggling, loud, laughing girls for nearly 6 hours is always fun!
 
Here they're playing spa! Clever :)
 
Fun, silly girls :)

No comments: