At least we've been having fun! Here are some random pictures as of late.
My little Cinderella. We start em' young at this house.
Only 17 more days till I'm really an adult. But I probably still won't act like one.
And I'm SUPER excited because two of my sisters are coming for a visit for my birthday!! We're gonna meet up in Seattle and party it up big time for 4 days! Woot Woot!! But we'll totally miss the third sister. Next time Jennifer, next time.
I love that's she's a little goofball!
He's such a little ham! (Like literally. If we ate people, he'd feed our whole family and we'd have left overs.) Love him to bits.
And I love his loves in this video
I just have no idea what's she's doing. Kayda took the picture :)
Because they're all babies at heart and need a pacifier. Wackos!
We all love the kitties!
Riding on the trailer is always fun, no matter what the temperature is :)








No comments:
Post a Comment