Jan 31, 2014

Food, Concrete, Snow or "Fooconow"

Like the post title? I do! ;) Pretty clever!

Lately Kayda has been all into cooking and baking. Which isn't really my forte, but I've learned to adjust, sort of. We've baked something almost every day for the past week. Cake, muffins, cup cakes, cookie dough, etc. She's enjoyed it, I hope :)

She was dying to do a heart cake. We did our best to make it look like a heart without having a heart pan.




Who doesn't like frosting? 


 

And she loves to watch DC Cupcakes on Netflix. 



And of course, everybody likes them! 



When I was at Costco last week, the lady who checks off your receipt on the way out the door looks at my cart and asks, "Do you own a business?" I smiled and said No. But then thought later, does raising kids count as a business? :)

We poured concrete in the basement the other day. It was cool watching it come through  the window. 



The snow finally came. Now that winter should almost be over. Oh well. Just hope it doesn't last till May! 

 
And because we've been eating so many yummy things lately, we've had to work out a bit more. :)


No comments: