Jun 8, 2013

Farm Pictures

John (our boss) wanted to have some pictures of us and the gardens to put on the farm's website. So we litteraly "threw" together a quick photoshoot. I had just picked up the girls from school, tried to fix our hair and clothes as best I could and we got er' done! And since we had no amazing Shayna to do our pictures we put our camera on a box, set the timer, and it snapped itself. I only had to bribe the kids with Oreo cookies so they would at least look in the right direction. We think they turned out pretty good considering.... :)  At least it's nice to have some updated pictures of the fam!
 
 




 
This is the farm house. Cute and rustic! It'll look amazing after the remodel!













 
Jefferson is the biggest love bug! You ask for kisses and get this...
 
...and then this! He nearly attacks you with loves! It's so sweet!





We've got a bunch of cuties!!

I told Kody that I wanted another new car, fit for a country girl. So this is what he got me!! It's a beauty, and totally ROCKS! All I gotta say is don't tempt me with road rage!! :)

3 comments:

April said...

Oh my Jules... these pics. are fabulous. Your camera did a great job... ( of course the subjects are so bad either!) don't need no stikin' professional. :) Absolutely perfect pics.

April said...

Oh my Jules... these pics. are fabulous. Your camera did a great job... ( of course the subjects are so bad either!) don't need no stikin' professional. :) Absolutely perfect pics.

Kendra said...

Great pictures! What an awesome opportunity!! So much fun and absolutely beautiful. I'm glad I got to read an update on your exciting (and full of adventure) life!