Mar 19, 2013

Sweetness

If I was tech savy enough to know how to scan stuff and put it on here I would, but alas I'm not and so transfering info will have to do.

Kamille is pretty creative and works well on her own. She makes lists for things she needs or wants to do and likes to write. This is what I found the other day and exactly how it looks on paper. I won't change any spelling or anything because it's too cute.

Dad
cool / awsom / James / funny / tuff / Tall / working / helping / smart / Art / short-haired / boyed / 31 / Collier

Mom
bady-sitter / long-haired / Loving / working / funny / caring / text girl / computer girl / 29 / D / Collier

Kayda
crazzy / nukel-head / enoing / Loving / 16th / funny / nice / noisy / Ley (Lee) / 6 / Collier

Jameson
cute / Loving / fast thinking / rodrik / tranceformer / cool / Collier

Jefferson
cute / love bug / tank / juice lover / huging / Collier

Kosette
cute / littel / smylly (smiley) / small / tiniy / dress cute / Collier

This is a keeper of a paper for sure! I'm so glad to be known as the babysitter and Kody as boyed. Pretty clever if you ask me. We love our Kamilles, she totally rocks!
 
 
 



1 comment:

April said...

Way to go Kamille. Awesome writing. Now write about Kamille