Mar 19, 2013

My Kids Rock!

I have to brag about the girls for a bit...

A couple weeks ago was the girls' school fundraiser and as part of it, all the students in the whole school had to run laps around a track. Kamille committed to running 12 laps and ran 16. And Kayda committed to running 10 laps and ran 18. So I was thrilled for them that they surpassed their goals. Well, yesterday they came home from school with their backpack's stuffed full of something. I thought it was just their coats, but then soon learned that it wasn't......

 
They had both received a pair of sweats pants and shirt's for being the TOP GIRL RUNNER IN THEIR WHOLE GRADE! Needless to say I was one proud Mama! And out of about 100 other kids in each of their grades, for them to have been the girls that ran the most laps, well, that's pretty amazing! They were so excited...and so was I!!! 
 
 
Baby Kosette (as Jameson calls her) has started sitting up! I think she is the earliest of our kids so far. She can go a good 10 minutes without falling over. Of course when she gets excited and starts bouncing up and down she looses her balance, but she'll have it down pat pretty soon! She also learned a few weeks ago to roll over, and it's so cute! She's not yet rolling clear across the floor, but those days are coming up quick!






I love it when the kids all play together nicely. They do well most of the time. I'm glad their all good friends and love each other!



Oh, how you gotta love 2 yr olds, right?  I love mine, which is good because some of the things he gets into, I don't particularly love. But I just say in my mind over and over, "They're only little once." And from what I hear, when they're older I miss the days when there's messes to clean up......I find that hard to believe, but I'll continue to hope so. :)

Jefferson got down the box of Cheerios and dumped it all out, all over the carpet. And it's a Costco size box, so it aint no little thing.  And Jameson just kind of goes along.  Lovely.  We had Cheerios extending from our front door to the corner's of the living room. Good thing they're cute.

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

Oh yay! That Cheerios picture makes me so happy (only to know that I ain't alone!) Kids crack me up! And your kiddos are all so adorable! :-D