Well another year of T-Ball has come to an end. The girls really enjoyed playing together. We all had a lot of fun! They had a great team and coach. I don't know what we'll do next year when they will have to be on different teams. Which means different days for practice and games. That will be about 6 days of baseball a week instead of 3. We shall see!
Yesterday we spent all afternoon outside. Burning about 4 large truck loads of weeds, all that get piled up and blow into the far corner of the storage units, and mowing the lawn. It was so pretty that we decided to have a little BBQ. It's times like these that I enjoy having day light savings. We were outside until 8:45pm. Kamille says out of the blue as Kody's cooking the food on the grill, "This is the best day ever, of my whole life." I'm so glad we can enjoy simple pleasures. We didn't have to go anywhere, spend any money, load and unload in the truck, pack a diaper bag, etc., etc. Having a good yard is such a great blessing. We LOVE it!
Have you ever thought about how you bend over? I realized recently that how you bend over to pick something up reveals a lot about you. Totally strange, I know, but very interesting. So I started thinking about it. When we bend over do we use our butt and legs muscles and do more of a simple squat? Or do we spread our legs far apart and bend straight at the waist? I've come to the conclusion that when we use our leg and butt muscles we usually are stronger and a bit more active, compared to those who bend at the waist. So I've been more aware of how I bend over, and am remembering to squat because I can use all the muscle I can get! :) :) And frankly, can't we all?
Here's some random pictures as of late.
This one of Kamille reminds me of my niece Ashlynn. Don't you think so Jeaniece?
Some of Kamille's art project she made at MCP
Our kids fall asleep in the strangest places!
Enjoying the hose on the trampoline
Jefferson is such a little monkey. He climbs up on EVERYTHING he can. Like the kitchen table!
Kamille had her last week at MCP, and she sure loved going. It has been a great program for all the homeschoolers in this area. They have about 200 kids that attend each week. And Kayda is so excited to be able to go in the fall. We were able to attend the year end family picnic at a local park. It was great fun. Lots of games and one of Kamille's classes did a little performance. They did great! We had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
I can kind of see how the pic reminded you of Ashlynn. :)
Post a Comment