Oct 3, 2010

Arizona Trip

We went to Arizona a few weeks ago and we were gone for 2 weeks! We had a great time seeing all the family and attending Kolten & Shayla's wedding and Chris & Shayna's weding. It was a great vacation! It took exactly 20 hours driving pretty much straight through. Of course we stopped for gas and bathroom breaks, but other than that we were driving. The kiddos did awesome! We forgot our movies, so they didn't watch 1 movie. We didn't hardly listen to the radio or to any music either. Our kids travel so well. They just like looking out the window, singing songs and teasing each other. We had our moments of wanting to be done driving, but we all made it and it was great! Here are the pics we took!

The Bridge they are building over Hover Dam. I think it was supposed to be done in 2008and I don't think it will be done until 2011 or 2012. Of course when does any government consturction job run on schedule??


Jameson playing in the sand box. It was fun turing it into a swiming pool almost!


Kamille having fun with the cousins in Aunt Jennifer's Pool


Jameson lovin' the pool


Kayda and Aunt Jeaniece


My favorite cousin Audrey and I


All the cousins together


My mom, sisters and I


Our fam with my dad Grampa Charlie


Here is our fam with Marmie!


Both families at Kolten's wedding


My 3 boys!



Kolten and Shayla with the bride's maide's


The happy parents


Kolt and Shayla with the niece's and nephew's


Buddy Boy Jameson and I


Little Tank Jefferson


Jameson


My Man and I


Kamilles dancin away


Riding the Quad


Jameson and Shayna



Kayda Babes



Shayna & Chris



Kody and his little sis


Kayda whiped out



Shayna and me


Chris & Shayna dancing away


Amy and Jameson. He loved her!


All the fam at Shayna and Chris' weddin


Kayda and Jameson walking on the wall


Kayda Babes


Jameson - so cute


My two little boys!




Kayda on the horse


Kody and I riding the quad




Sweet Kayda


Here is a video of Jefferson cracking up, it's so cute!

We had a blast in Arizona and we're so excited for Kolten and Shayla and Chris and Shayna! It was great to be able to see everyone! We hope to be able to do it again soon!

1 comment:

April said...

I just got on your blog. Oh my gosh, your new family picture is absolutely beautiful. And the pics. of the kiddos (as you call them). They are so dang cute. The one of Jefferson laughing, made me laugh outloud. You should put that one on youtube. It would bring alot of smiles to peoples faces. Thanks for the update.