Here are the kids playing outside before church. They are all such good friends....most of the time!
This morning has starteed off well. I hope it's a sign for the rest of the day or maybe the week??? I went to the gym and exercised. They finally opened the big building at Gold's Gym, and it's awesome! I was there about an hour, and it is really nice. They've got a basketball court, pool, raquetball courts, tons and tons of weight machines, TONS of tredmills, sauna, a cardio cinema which is awesome (it's a big dark room with a huge movie screen where you can watch a movie while on the tredmill or stair steper) I'm excited to be able to go. I'm hoping maybe to go every other day or so trading off with walking in the neighboorhood in the mornings! And they're open 24 hours. One of these days I'll have to go a 2am, just to see who really works out during that time! Once I got home I got the girls breakfast, dressed and their hair combed. They didn't fight me to bad this morning for their hair! And then we did some school! YAHOO! First time in several weeks! Kamille learned about 3-D shapes, and caught on really quick. I hope to go to Barns & Nobel to get some good work books for the girls! And even Jameosn is learning well. He's starting to count. I'm so glad we can do homeschool!
This is how Kayda gets her frustration out!! :) :) She is a fiesty one, but is such a lady too. She always sits with her legs crossed and always wants to play dress up and wear pink!
The past two weekends have been pretty fun. Two weeks ago we headed up toward Mt. Rainer to Camp Zarhaemla to help do a clean up project there. Kody had a little work to finish on the lodge roof, and the kids and I hiked around and played while he worked, then it was Kody who took 3 of the kiddos on a canoe ride. They had fun! We didn't go all the way to the mountain, but we stopped at one of our favorite waterfalls and got some good pictures. Then we headed home. It was fun. Here are some pictures of that!
Then this past weekend for Memorial Day we headed west to Portland like we did last year for a little get away. We stayed in the same hotel as we did last year, the Marriott right in downtown Portland on the river. It was a lot of fun. Of course, the drive there was WAY exciting!! Kayda went through three outfits before we ever reached the hotel. I'm not sure why, but she threw up three times and so that was lovely. She must have eaten something that did not settle well with her. It was just a 24 hour bug thing because she was fine the next day. So we had a bag full of stuff that smelt like throw up and had gone through half a thing of baby wipes trying to clean it all up. It was interesting, to say the least. We got some dinner then headed to the hotel and went swimming in the indoor pool. It was fun! Kayda slept on the pool chair while the rest of us swam and sat in the hot tub. That was way nice!! Kamille and Jameson had a lot of fun in the water. Then once we got back to the room Jameson was playing on the bed and rolled right off and busted his lip open. Poor little guy looked like he got hit by a boxing glove, it was so swollen. He was a trooper and was ok! Then that night Kamille got a feaver and didn't feel well. Thank Heavens everyone was ok the next morning! :) :) We drove to Seaside to the ocean. Jameson was the only one who touched the water. The rest of us played in the sand, and we had fun there. Kody made an awesome tunnel in the sand. It was kind of windy and probably only about 60 degrees, but it was fun! Then on Monday morning we swam some more and then headed to the Portland Rose Gardens and the Japaniese Gardens. They were beautiful!! Lots of beauty in Portland! Then Monday afternoon we went to OMSI (Oregon Mesuem of Science and Industry). It was really neat. Lots of exhibts of Space, Technology, How things work, Human Body, Planets, Dinsours, Animals, etc., etc. The kids had fun with all the hands on things they had. It was fun! Then it was time to head home and we got back late Monday night! It was a great little get away, and we had lots of fun. Here are some pictures of that trip!
Jameson having fun being burried in the sand
Some random pictures
Here is little Jefferson, he's just so cute! He's been doing so well. He sleeps best in his car seat, so that's where he's been the past several nights. He sleeps about 5 1/2 hours at a time in his car seat. It's nice! And he sure is getting big. He's probably over 11 pounds already. Big boy!
3 comments:
Jules,
It is hard to believe how much Jefferson has grown. Put some photos on the blog that you took while I was up there, I want to see them. I laughed out loud watching Kayda sword fighting with Kody. Thanks for the update. I miss all of you.
Sounds like a busy few weeks! Every one looks happy! Congrats!
Love all the pictures, especially the new big family one everybody looks so good! It was nice talking to you yesterday. Good luck on your "program"!
Post a Comment