Here's some pics of the little guy
It was great to have Marmie here. I didn't do one load of laundry for 10 days. NICE!! Or sweep the floor at all. Marmie should come over more often!! (HA Just kidding!) I was telling my mom that you can tell a lot about a person when they travel over a thousand miles for a trip and they bring their own apron with them. Yep, that's my mom, she brought her apron! It just goes to show that she came ready to help and work. A HUGE thank you to Marmie for all that she did while she was here! We all appreciate it! Kayda misses her "Maomie", Jameson misses his "Ma" and Kamille misses her "Marmie."
All the kids have been doing so well with Jefferson. They all love him and want to hold him, and help. I'm so glad! I went to rent a movie last night and when I came home the kids were bathed with pj's on and Kody was just finishing sweeping and moping the floor! I was THRILLED!!!! My Lovey is the best!
Here is Jameson being the best big brother!
Three kidos riding their bikes!
More pics and videos to come, hopefully sooner than later!
3 comments:
Hey Julie,
Those are soo cute. I can't believe how much the kids have grown. I just want to hug that little boy. We love you guys. Mom says Hi and she loves the new pictures. Have a good day with that little family.
love Summer and Mom
Okay... I cried...The pics. are so darn cute of the kids. I love the video with Jameson and the baby. Man... to bad we can't astro travel!!! Thanks for your kind words about me. I love you all.
He is so very cute!! I want your mom to come visit me with her apron too. :)
Glad to see that you are doing so well after the baby too.
Post a Comment