Well I'm a week over due and still no baby yet. What a shocker!! I wonder if I were to go have another ultrasound and not tell them what my due date was, what they would say it is. I've come to realize that due dates don't really mean anything. Each little spirit (and Heavenly Father) knows how long they need to cook. And mine are always longer. But I don't mind. Having a baby that's late usually tends to be stronger, healther, more developed inside and out, and my favorite part is that there is usually more of them to kiss on!
My midwife came on Friday, and I was dialated to a 3. I've been having contractions but nothing real intense or consistant for very long. I hope he comes.......TODAY!!! But we shall see. Oh I can hardly wait, I'm excited! The kids are excited too. Kamille asks me every day if my tummy is hurting. Last night I put her to bed and a couple of minutes later I heard her crying and calling my name. I went in there and over to her bed. She said as she was sniffing and whiping her eyes and nose, "Mommy, I'm just really happy that you're going to have a new baby." Oh, it melted my heart. She is so tender and sweet, I love my Kamille's!
Marmie comes today. The kids are thrilled! Hopefully baby will come before Marmie has to leave! She'll be her 11 days. It will be so fun! I hope the next time I post it will be with pictures of the new baby!!!! Let's all cross our fingers!
1 comment:
Hang in there!!! Hopefully any minute :)
Post a Comment