Apr 22, 2010

Here are some pictres and videos of the past couple weeks.

Kayda dressed herself, she's looks GREAT!!!



Jameson totally melts my heart!


Our sweet Kamilles!


I got a new hair cut. Super cute, I think. I really like it a lot!


Kamille started T-Ball a couple of weeks ago. We put her in Little League this year instead of the YMCA. So far I like it a lot better. Great kids, great parents, great environment. She has fun and is always super excited to go to practice or a game. Oh, how I love getting her ready in her uniform. It totally brings back so many memories of when I played! I just love it! Here are some pictures and a video of her first game!




2 comments:

Kendra said...

Fun pictures. I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute on you.

Anonymous said...

Your hair cut is cute. I will see you in 6 days. Kamille looks so cute in her uniform. I love Kayda's outfit and Jameson is adorable. Can hardly wait to see you all.