Jul 13, 2009

Family Reunion in Idaho

We had a fmaily reunion in Idaho last week. We're very thankful that we were able to go. We had a great time. In fact, Kody said that is was probably the funnest reunion he's been to. Leave it to the Reid/Mow family to throw a good reunion. We had it in Rexburg, ID. It was lots of fun to see lots of cusins. We even got to see some friends from AZ who moved to ID. Mollie and Eric Packer and their super cute little girl! And the activities were great. We were put into groups and we made movies. And then we had the Opal Award Cermony and Film Festival. I won a big ol' trophy for Best Actiress for my reinactment of the Princess Bride marriage/wedding scene. It was pretty good if I do say so myself! We were able to go to the Rexburg 4th of July Prade and see an AWESOME fireworks show in Idaho Falls. Best fireworks show I've seen. They had over 15,600 fireworks! It was great!

After that reunion we headed north to Islad Park, ID for a little reunion with just my immediate family. All my sister's but one and my brother and dad were able to make it. Even our cusin Renny came. We had lots of fun playing in the snake river, visiting Yellowstone National Park and Old Faithful, and 4-wheeling all over the place! Here are some pictures of that trip!





















3 comments:

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Oh man, you were that close and we didn't get to see you. Don't worry. We understand. Glad you had a good time. Idaho is where my heart lies!:)

April said...

Great pics. I love the story about Kayda Babes. You gotta love her!!!

Clement Family said...

Thanks for comming!! I am so glad you did! We had just as much fun. Good luck to you in two years...hehehe