Jul 12, 2009

Life with our Kayda Babes

So Kayda is probably the most random person we know! She sometimes is in a whole world of her own. She, most of the time, is the highlight of the party, and we know that when she grows up everyone will want to be her friend. Well, here are a couple of stories/videos/pictures about her.

Kayda finds joy in the most simple things. A box, a ball, a table she can jump of off, and in this case a vacuum. She was making us all laugh. Of course the spit was falling out of her mouth, which was kind of gross, but she had fun and it shows a bit of her randomness.


Here is even a grosser story, but nonetheless, it's Kayda for you...... So Kayda is almost 3 and has really no interest in being potty trained, by herself that it. She will go to the bathroom if I take her every 15 minutes, which I usually do pretty good at doing. Other than that, she will pee or poop in her panties/diaper and it does not faze her in the least. She does do a rally good job at changing her own diaper though. But of course most of the time when she takes her panties or diaper off she will fling it in the air, or kick it off her feet and then run around and laugh. So this one day I come home from being gone for about 20 minutes and I walk in the house and I hear Kody giving Kayda a bath. So I figured she probably wet in her panties and he was washing her off. Boy was I wrong. Long story short, the bathroom smelt awful, Kayda's legs were brown and the look on Kody's face was "Oh Crap" and he meant literally. Come to find out Kayda had pooped in her panties while in Jameson's room, and then decided she didn't want to walk around in dirty underwear this time (I mean can you blame her?) So I finished bathing Kayda so Kody could get back to work, and then I went into Jameson's room expecting to clean up so poop off the floor. Well the room reeked and as I looked around I saw that there was poop in more then one spot. It was on the floor randomly all over, on a suitcase near the closet, on the rocking chair, in the crib, on the mirror of the closet door in different spots, a little bit on the wall, and I look up and it's on the ceiling!! I must have been in a good mood because I just smiled and shook my head. I have no idea how poop got on the ceiling, but leave it to Kadya to get it up there. Thankfully it wasn't a lot, just spots of it here and there. But I'm so thankful for Clorox, washing machines, and disinfectant cleaners, because I used a whole bunch of all of them. Kayda is off the wall! But I guess it's a good thing she is so cute!


This is Kayda most of the time!!

No comments: