I was thinking of my Grandma the other day and all the volumes and volumes she kept of her life and family. She did such a great job at writing down everything for her posterty. She kept pictures with names, dates and places, and now when I see them I remind myself that I should do a better job at keeping track of everything. Thanks to the computer we can keep all of our pictures in tact and never fade or get damaged. I love technology and the blessing that come with it!
We've had a lot going on the past several weeks. Kody finished his third quater for school. He has completed 30 credits. He is on his longest break right now. He has about 3 weeks off, which is very nice. He starts Sociology and Pre-Calculus next quarter. He really enjoys school and is doing a good job at it.
Kayda turned 3 on Aug. 14th. She is so fun. She defiently keeps us on our toes. She is such a little knuckle head, but we love her so much. We are still working on the potty training thing. She is getting it down, slowly but surley!
Kody had a birthdy at the end of July. He turned 28. He is a great husband and father. I'm SOOOO glad I married him. He loves us so much, and works so hard for us. He is the best person I know, and I know a lot of people! Love you Babe!
Here are some random picture and videos of what's been going on with us lately! Enjoy them!
Jameson started walking several weeks ago. This was him as he first started. He's so cute.
Here are some vegies from our garden. We've gottn a lot more since then. We planted cucumbers, tomatos, zucchini, crookneck squash, pumpkins, and cantelope. Can we say Yummy??
Jameson wants to eat like the big kids
Here is Jameson walking again
Kamille is playing soccer and she loves it. She made a goal at last weeks game.
We spent Kayda's 3rd birthday down at the rivver. It was fun!
Kayda's birthday picture
Opening presents
Kayda riding her scooter
This was Kayda the evening of her birthday. She was wiped out. She love this dress a friend got for her and the umbrella, and of course the scooter we got for her. She rides it everyday!
We love German Pancakes at our house. The girls love to watch how they rise!
The three kidos playn' in the bath tub
We just love Jameson so much. He is so cute just to look at!
Kamille had a toy go up in the tree, and this was here trying to reach to get it down. Smart girl!
We had a ward party a few weeks ago, western theme. We did country/line dancing and square dancing. It was a lot of fun. We did the "Hoe Down Throw Down" and a 10 year old girl and I were the only ones who knew the dance, so we showed everyone how to do it. It was a lot of fun!
Kamille loves to pretend she is riding Rocky (Grammy and Grampa's horse on the farm)
Jameson getting more walking in
1 comment:
Julie,
What a great update. I just can't beleive Jameson is walking already. I looked on your blog a week ago and this wasn't here. I am glad, I checked it today. I love Kamille's pose in the western ho down picture. IT is great. Cute, cute kids.
Post a Comment