My New Do
My Friend Natasha and her new hubby Clint
My friend and I (before my new super cute hair cut)
The Rucker's and me at the reception
Richard and Carole Mangum and I. I lived with the Mangum's for about a year. They totally are like a mom and dad to me.
Jameson and his Great Grandma JessAnn
I flew home to Spokane and my sister-in-law was going to pick me up. But instead I got a great surprise from my hubby and girls who came to pick me up. Since my flight didn't get in until 11pm, Kody arranged to stay at a hotel in Spokane that had an indoor swimming pool! So we had tons of fun hanging out there and then playing in Spokane the next day.
Playn' at the pool
Kamille and her model stance. She said to me "Mommy, take my picture" and when I did she posed like this. Not sure where she got it from, but it's cute.
Three of my four cutie pies
Kamille's smile is a little odd, but still a cute picture
After staying at the hotel we went to a park and played for a while. The trees and everything were beautiful, and we had a lot of fun
It was all very nice!
4 comments:
Where is Jameison. Wasn't he with you in Spokane? :)
I love the haircut! Isn't it just so much fun to try something new...especially after just having a baby!
love the new hair!!
Thank you so much for coming to my wedding! It meant a lot to have you there. Wished I couldn't have spent more time with you but you are so wonderful for coming. SPRATT!!
Post a Comment