Oct 9, 2008

Life with 3 kids

Well people have asked me how it is having three kids, and well I haven't totally experienced it all by myself yet. My broter-in-law and sister-in-law are here and Belle, my sister-in-law has been a HUGE help. They will be here until around Thanksgiving and so I won't really know what life is like with three kids until after they leave. Having 4 hands around is really great, and I have told Belle that I am getting spoiled with her here helping. So to answer the question of 'How is life with three kdis,' I'll let you know in December! Until then here are some pictures and videos of the newest member of the fam. Also some other pictures and videos of stuff.

Jameson is so fun

Cute Side Profile



Little Butterball

Our 3 cute little kidos, 2 of them just laughin'



We made homemade ice cream and the girls loved it! Well we all loved it! The had fun doing it. Here they are excited to get ready and eat it!

About little over a week ago Belle, the three kidos and I went to Portland area to visit my cousin who was watching some other cousins. I got some really neat pictures of the surrounding area and we had a fun time just visiting for a little while.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, I just have to tell you that you moved me to tears today. When you teard up during i am a child of God. It touched my spirit. You do such an amazing job leading the music. We got to get some feeties done.

the mows said...

Julie, I love the pictures of the “little butterball”. Hope all is well and we will be checking back from time to time to keep up with your world. BUBBA

Clement Family said...

you always get better pics at my house than I do......why?!? I am glad you got to come, but missed seeing your new bundle of joy.

Unknown said...

Julie,
Great Pics. adorable children. Who was making the girls laugh so hard? Kody?????
Beautiful pics. of Oregon!