Halloween was fun. We went to our ward Trunk-Or-Treat and got tons of candy. Then came home and went to one neighboors house and we called it a night. It was fun! I had a pretty clever idea (if I do say so myself) for what the girls could be for halloween. They both were Christmas Presents. They looked so cute waddeling around in their boxes! I, of course, was a baseball player. Can't everget enough of that! Here are some pics!
Kamilles and Kaydababes
Kamilles
The three of us
Jameson wanted to dress up too!
We had our Primary Program a couple of weeks ago. The kids did so great! Since I do the music in Primary, I was especially pleased with how well it went. I taught the kids "I am a Child of God" in sign language and we had some special arragnemts with a couple of songs. One boy played his violin too. They did great. Kamille did a grat job saying her part: "I lived with him in the premortal world." These pictures were after church that day!
Since we get out of church at 4pm, the girls are pretty hungry when we get home. Kayda had a great idea to get some potatos for herself. She found the lunch box, stood on it and got a spoon long
enough to reach the potatos. It was cute!
Jameson Roderick was blessed this past Sunday. Kody blessed him and it was beautiful. We had Kasey (Kody's brother) in the circle, along with some good friends from the ward; Loren & Gabe. Along with the bishop and first counselor. Here are some pictures from that!
Our Three Kidos
Our two nuckle heads
The girls and I raked our leaves for the second time in about 10 days. We have so many leaves that fall off our tree! They had fun playing in them today!
We made a few HUGE piles and the girls loved jumping off a chair into the leaves. They got some pretty good air!
We been doing really well. The business is doing good. We've been super busy and have had a lot of jobs! We're doing good!
3 comments:
Great pictures!! However, what are you doing in a Cub's uniform. Haven't you ever heard of the St Louis Cardinals? (by the way Mema is AKA Mary Sousley)
Great costume Juli! I thought I was looking at Andre Dawson! Cute family!
I love the present idea....I will have to steal that one for Charlee for next year. You guys all look great! I love the jumping in the leaves....makes me want to be a kid again.
Post a Comment