Sep 7, 2008

What's Up

So lots of people have asked me to post a picture of me and my big ol' self. So here it is. My tummy has really popped out the last few weeks. And I think that I am carrying most of the weight in my stomach with this pregnancy, unlike the others where I was just as big in my face, arms, butt, thighs, legs, etc.


Here is a picture of our garden. It's doing pretty good. We've got tomato's, lettuce, zucchini, crookneck squash, butternut squash, and cucumbers. We've only been able to enjoy the zucchini and cucumbers so far, but are looking forward to enjoying the the others!


I thought Kamille looked so cute in her little Collier Farm hat and her overalls, so I snapped a picture. She was helping Kody change the brakes and oil on the truck. She's a good little worker bee!


Here is a cute video of Kamille reading scripture to Kayda. They sure are pretty good friends!


Here is Kayda reading the scriptures to Kody. She likes to do what Kamille does to her. It's cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The video of the girls reading the scriptures is adorable. What precious little girls. You look good pregnant. Isn't it wonderful not to "spread" out everywhere in this pregnancy. I can hardly wait to get to taste all the garden food.

Audrey, Brandon, and Cele' said...

wow Julie you look good!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to have that baby!!! If you would've come to aerobics today you would've definitely gone into labor! Julie killed us! So as for 'the raptor' it would totally scare the kids! I look like a total freak! Maybe I can arrange a private showing. Let me know if I can do anything. I'm SERIOUS! Can I at least bring you dinner?

Goodman Family said...

Your such a cute pregnant lady. Good luck with everything. Hope to hear the news soon with PICTURES of course!

Crystal-lynn said...

What a BEAUTIFUL pregnant picture! And your girls are just adorable!