Well...soon there will be another little person in this family! That's right...
BABY NUMBER 3 IS ON THE WAY!!!
Estimated due date: Sept. 7th. But with my history with Kamille and Kayda both being two weeks late a more accurate due date would be Sept. 21st!!
We're really excited!!
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you. Three is fun and if you could handle six...well no sweat!
Very exciting news! Congrats on another sweet baby to be!!
Congratulations!! I'm sure everyone is so excited. The girls will make very good big sisters!
Very very exciting news, Casey will have a new niece or nephew to come home to, I am very excited for the Collier family and Kamille can be a little second mother, Love DAD
Yeah.....I am so excited for you and your family....Good luck with it all!!!
Great news!! Hope your feeling well. I'm sure the girls are excited.
Congratulations! Maybe the baby will be born on my birthday!:) Hope you stay feeling well!
Congratulations!!!! Last year my due date was Sept. 7th with Kenna. Of course, we scheduled a c-section early from all the complications, but how fun! I hope your pregnancy goes well.
Hey Hoolia:
what exciting news! Hope you're getting some sleep. How far apart will they all be in age?
I did my best to comment on the news, that I received from reading your blog, but it wouldn't go through. I am giving it another shot. Hope it goes through this time. Congratulations. I think it is going to be a boy. This will make grandchild number 10 for me. Wow!!! How fun and awesome it is to be a grandparent.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment