Dec 19, 2007

Pictures

A couple of months ago we had our friend take some pictures of us in front of a green screen, and then we were able to make the background anything we wanted. These are just a few of them. They turned out pretty good. They look real to us, like they were done in a studio!


5 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

Wow...those turned out really nice!

Clement Family said...

The pictures turned out really good. Where did you get the green screen?

Anonymous said...

I decided to get on your blog, before I left for Prescott for Christmas. Wow!! Great pictures. They do look professional. Very nice looking family. I will print these off and have them be my Chirstmas present from you guys. Pictures are the best present anyway. Merry Christmas. Hope your day is full of love and hope for a very successful 2008.
Love,
Mom and Marmie

Christine said...

BEEEAUUUTYMOUS!

Nicole said...

I love seeing photos and your family looks good! Merry Christmas!