Saturday was Kamille's 3rd birthday and we had a fun little party for her. It was her first non-family birthday party, and so she had a few friends over; some girls from church - Taylor, Caia, Aiden and two of our neighboors- Jacob and Miah and our friend's little girl- Julia. We had homemade pizza and cup cakes, played games, and opened presents. Kamille had a fun time. She got 5 new puzzles, some books, and other fun toys. All the puzzle's were for ages 5 and up and she has already done three of them. She loves puzzle's (and we're glad)! Thanks for the Happy Birthday phone calls from Grampa Charlie, Aunt Shayna and Grammy! And when someone said Happy Birthday to Kamille, she would say Happy Birthday back. After a while she got that she was to say Thank You. It was all a lot of fun!!

Here is the video of singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles.

Yea, Yea, Yea.......3!!!
This is a video of opening presents.
Presents
More Presents

The other night everyone was asleep and I was in the shower, and after I got out of the shower I heard some noise in the kitchen. I went to check it out and Kamille had gotten a chiar, pulled it into the kitchen, got the box of Malt-O-Meal out of the cubbord, and poored a heaping pile onto the counter, and was licking it, and eating it! This was about 11:00 at night. She must have needed a near mid-night snack!
Here is video of Kamille saying the first Article of Faith
2 comments:
Kamille Looks so cute!!!!. I am very amiss, I didn't call her on her birthday. I thought about it Friday night and was so involved on Saturday into the late evening, it completely slipped my mind. Did you remember to give her the gift from me? Happy Birthday Kamille. Marmie loves you very much.
kamilles, i loved seeing you have your party--i wished i was there to hug you and kiss you and play with you--i miss you so much grammy
Post a Comment