Oct 25, 2007

PALYN' IN THE LEAVES!

We finally got around to raking the leaves, and by only raking half of the front yard we filled our big green trash can, and a big black garbage bag. I don' know what we are going to do with our trash this week.........Hope the house doesn't start to smell!






The girls had a great time playing in the leaves. This pile doesn't look that big, but it is!









I'm going to wait until all the leaves are off the tree before I rake again. By the time I had filled the garbage can with leaves, the wind had picked up a bit and blown a bunch more leaves off the tree, so the lawn hardly looked like I had just raked it!!

Kamille would jump off a chair into the leaves, and she liked that. I buried them all the way up to their necks in the leaves, but they didn't last too long doing that!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...how i wish i could grab those little girls and hug them right now and play with them in the leaves. this one made me cry.i love you all grammy