Isn't Kayda babes so cute? Sometimes we call her our little "Chubba - Wabba, Smilin', Kayda Babes."
Here is another Pledge of Allegiance from Kamille. We're seriously going to look into sending this to "America's Funniest Home Vidoes."
Kamille and Kayda just love playing with each other .......most of the time!) Kayda's at the age where she can inter-act with Kamille and hold her own pretty good. She can say a lot of words and animal sounds, when she wants to!
It's nice to have a sister for a friend!
Kody and I spoke in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. I spoke on tithing and Kody spoke on the mission of the church. It all went really well. I was also called to serve on the Home and Family Personal Enrichment Committee. We had a meeting today, and I'm excited about it. We have a really great ward. I guess Kamille got to bored listening to us in church because she was too tred to even finish her lunch. It's a cute video! If you listen close you can hear her sucking her thumb.
There's a park close to our house that has a stream running through it and a walking path that goes right along the stream. We love to go and play there.
Kayda loves to look at the "wa-wa."
Kamille would not let me hold her cheereios while she played. She had to keep them with her! Here she is swinging on the bars.
6 comments:
Hi juls we like all your new pictures and we were comparing the Kam's pledges and like the first one you had on there. Both are darling though an that first pix of Kada babes is so so cute!
Looks like life is very fun in WA. The girls are very cute! Give them hugs and kisses from their cousins Carson & Boston!
You have an adorable family! It looks like you are very happy! Thanks for keeping me updated in your life.
Laura Crockett
Ahhh! those girls are so cute!! Your blog is great. I can't wait till you guys come up and visit us next month. It will be fun. Start saving your money now!!!!
Your little family is so cute. I love the curly hair! I love the sleepy lunch video too. I'm impressed with her ability to stay upright.
I miss you so, especially at this time of year when I think of the farm pumpkin festival.
All the pictures are wonderful, both girls are as cute as can be, Tell them Grandpa Charlie loves them very very much.
Post a Comment