Oct 21, 2007

Kody's Work


This is a house we did the roof on for Solferino Construction, it was in the parade of homes, we walked through it and it's huge!

This a house we did a tile roof on for R. Peterman Construction, the house alone cost $1,000,000
It is the most beautiful house I have ever been in and probably ever will be!
This is another house we did the roof on for Don Pratt Construction. Don Pratt was Julie's Dad's(Charlie) missionary companion in Arizona way back when.




This is a tile roof we are just finishing up for Sinyuk Construction.












This is a roof that we are going to start this week for Dan Sanders Construction. This one is steep! The Guys have to were harnesses kind of like repeling.








This is a picture of Kimo's house that we did work on, he is a NFL football player that everyone knows about but has never seen.






We have been very busy! We have 6 jobs to work on this week and are going to start a few more. It has been fun for me although I have put in some long hours. Last week I worked 88 hours. Things are really moving and I plan on keeping it that way. I will update you with more pictures on the roofs we are doing and the employees.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow kod man!!!
those are quite the jobs. it is so fun to see what you're working on. i'm so proud of you! i love you your mom

Unknown said...

That's my brother! He will do great things and I wait with antisipation in watching them unfold!