I was able to go visit my dear sister/friend Natasha. She was one of the ones I waslooking forward to seeing once we moved back. We were roommates twice, on two different occasions. Once in high school and once in collage. I'm excited to live closer to her so that we can visit more often.
Kody's been working away on the trenches for the barn.
He's oh so cute and LOVES crawling around outside. Yes, in the dirt. I don't mind too much. It's a proven fact that kids who play outside and are in the dirt more often have fewer allergies than those who don't. So, crawl away little Jace!
For MLK day we all hikes down to the Verde River. It was a bit chilly when we started that morning, but we warmed up nicely on the bright sun. Everyone was a trooper and hiked well. We enjoyed the river, building a bridge, cooking and eating fish over an Indian fire that Papa showed us how to build, building boats and racing them, lunch and snacks, and really just a great time.
This little cutie crawls all over the place. Yes, even the dirt. I don't mind too much. It's actually a proven fact that children who spend more time in the dirt have fewer allergies than children who are not in the dirt. So, crawl away little Man!
He also like to crawl in, on top of, under, and through just about anything he can.
Bath time with cousins is fun!
A couple of weeks ago it hit 67 degrees outside, so the kids thought it would be fun to get the trampoline wet and play!
Four new baby goats born on the farm over the last couple weeks. They are cuuuuuute!
One morning when it was a bit nippy, Jefferson wanted to go outside and stay warm. So, there you go. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment