It'll be fun to celebrate my birthday in a week! :)
Last week for Family Home Evening, Kamille taught a lesson on blessings. Each of us took a turn mentioning a blessing and then drawing a picture of it on our white board. When it was Kosette's turn, I asked her what she wanted to draw. And without missing a beat she said "I'ne daw Sista Collins." She loves and is thankful that Lisl is a blessing, we all are :) So that's what she drew. Very cute!
Here's a picture of what everyone drew.
Thanks to our own little sledding hill that's out in the back field, the kids have enjoyed LOTS of tubing time! Especially when the weather has been BEAUTIFUL! This picture makes it seem a little cloudy, and it was for just a moment. But the week turned out to be gorgeous with lots of sun!
I've been walking at least 2 miles 6 days a week. So wonderful to get out!
She said she needed a Band-Aid. A band-aid? More like 15 of them :)
Helping with the laundry seemed to wear her out a bit :)
The remodel on the farm house is coming along really well. Kody has several pictures on his phone of a lot more detail. I'll have to do a post on just the house. But for now, here's a couple of pictures I got......Kody's been re-roofing the house. It's steep, (12:12 pitch) so I told him he couldn't get up there without a harness :) He's a good boy and was a good listener! He came home the first night after being on the roof all day and said "Every time I do roofing, I'm reminded of why we sold the roofing business." It takes a toll on ya, that's for sure!
The kids started the 2nd semester with the home school group they go to. They're so excited to be able to go 2 full days a week instead of just 1. I don't mind it too much either :) They get to take some fun classes like Taekwon Do, a couple different art classes, National Geographic, a Dr. Suess class, PE, Eating Across America, some math and reading, sewing, hip hop dance, and tap dance. They love it.
After the first art class, Kayda came home and drew this picture free hand. It's WAY better then anything I could have drawn. Clearly she and Kamille got their artistic skills from Kody! It's pretty good!
We enjoyed some sledding and tubing at our bishop's house. It was way fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment