Since we spent half the day on the 4th loading hay we were all pretty wiped out by 2pm. So we didn't do a lot of activities that day. We finally got ourselves together about 8pm and decided to head to Riverfront Park in Spokane to see fireworks. But about 3 minutes into our drive Jameson threwup All Over in the car. So we turned around, headed back to the house and got him and the car all cleaned up. His stomach was just in knots, cause he was fine before and after that. We didn't have time to head into Spokane, so we went over to the high school and watched the show there. It was pretty good! The camera was acting dumb, so the pictures didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped, but here's a few decent ones. It was a nice evening.
I'm very thankful for our country and our freedoms. I know there are a lot worse places and conditions that people experience and live in, so I'm thankful for where I live. It truly is the promised land!
No comments:
Post a Comment