Feb 26, 2013

Jump Around

Here's a super cute video of the little babes doing her usual thing. She is seriously so cute!
 
 
The kids are excited for Marmie to come in 3 days. Too bad she only gets to stay for 2 days. We'll have to party it up for sure!
 
This past weekend was a fun one! On Craig's List I found a good deal on hockey tickets and got a bunch. On Friday we had a girls night out to dinner and a hockey game. There were 10 of us and it was lots of fun. When you get that many ladies together your bound to have a good time. Wish I had taken my camera. I was planning on it but totally forgot when it was time to go. Lame-o me. Anyway thanks to Kaili, Dani, Pam, Kate, Gloria, Julie, Mindy, Colette, Toni and April for a great time. We'll do something like that again soon.
 
Then on Saturday night we went to see the BYU Young Ambassadors. They do lots of musical theatre stuff and it was great! We had seen them way back in the day in AZ, so it was great to see them again. I loved all the music and dancing and wanted to hop up in the isle and start busting a move along with them, but that probably would have been a bit distracting. I love when people share their talents like that, it makes my heart smile :)
 
Well, I better go get my house cleaned up. That is a job that NEVER stops!

No comments: