Nov 8, 2012

Trekin Along

Well, it's been almost 5 weeks since we added another life form to our Zoo, and I must say it's gone quite well! Sure we've had our melt downs, but I think we've all kind of figured out the routine/schedule and have adjusted well.  I will say that...."I have come back to life." (Name that movie quote...) But seriously, after loosing nearly a half of gallon of blood when I hemorrhaged, I'm feeling good. Sweet Kosette has only had 2 injuries so far. And I say so far just because with our little ox that runs around I thought for sure he would have made that number a little higher. He's pulled her off the couch once and knocked her out of her car seat once, so it's not too bad. Of course he's only trying to help, at least that's what I tell myself. And he hasn't said "Put her back mommy, put her back," which is good considering that's just slightly not possible, slightly.  
 
Anyway, we're all swell! And here's some random pictures as of late!
 
The little (not so little) ox is pretty sweet when he's like this!
 
 
 The girls enjoyed another year of soccer! They did awesome and their team was undefeated....even though they don't keep score. Of course we all know that the parents, at least this parent, keeps track of the score. So I was pretty proud of our girlie's!


 
These was the first Sunday we took the baby to church. It was also the Primary Program that Sunday. The 3 kids did so well with their memorized parts and the entire primary and leaders did a wonderful job with the whole program. It was very nice!





2 weeks after my "near death" experience. Or at least that's probably what my mother thought it was from her view. :)  :)  Right mom?  Ha, just kidding!


She's so cute!






We took a walk to one of the parks near our house. It's lovely there with lots of grass and very nice flower/bush/vegetable gardens. One of the sections is a Wizard of Oz theme. Here are 3 little Dorthy's.





Jameson was smart enough not to take a picture being a "girl" so he sat on the manly tree chair


4 weeks after birth....not my birth of course.  :)


We don't need no Ihop!

It's been so pretty with all the leaves changing colors. I love this time of year! It's a bit nippy in the mornings, but the days are still nice! Tomorrow the babes and I are headed to Camp Zarahemla for a women's retreat. All the single ladies...all the single ladies.....sorry, I've got music in my head. A bunch of ladies from a couple of the wards are getting away for the night to visit, eat, play games, eat, do crafts, eat, have fun and eat some more. We did it last year and it was so fun, I'm excited! Kod-man is going to keep the zoo going while I'm gone, thanks hun! And next week is our ward talent show. I was a bit pre-occupied with having a baby so I didn't put a lot of time into a great act. I found a duet I wanted to do but had a hard time getting someone to do it with me. But I did find this cute solo song I'll do. Actually it's a rap, but it's fun. Word.  I'll post some pictures of it all soon. Until then, we're just trying to keep it real!

No comments: