Nov 11, 2012

Fun Few Days

At the girls school they had an activity called "Wheelie Good Books." It's kind of like a book fair and they had all kinds of "wheelie" things come and the kids could check them out. So they had a motorcycle, fire truck, crane truck, dumb truck, backhoe, small tractor, old cars, etc. It was fun, cold but fun. Here are some pics of that...
 
 
Don't you LOVE Jameson's pants? I DO! He likes them a lot too!

 



 
 

 
 
On Friday 15 of us ladies headed to Camp Zarahemla for our yearly Women's Retreat. It was SUPER Fun! It's always quite interesting when you get a bunch of ladies together, stay up way too late, eat lots and lots, the kinds of funnyness and quirks that come out! You girlie's know what I'm talking about! I'm so glad I got to go, it was great!
 
Here's a few of us gals heading on a walk
 
 
My buddy Kate. She spearheaded the whole thing. Yea, she Rocks.
 


 
I just took these pictures of Kosette today. They're so cute! We just lover her tons and tons

 
 

 

 
 
Kamille has been taking piano lessons the past few weeks and had her very first recital. She was a bit nervous, but did wonderful. She played her piece from memory, and she was very excited. All the kids did great!
 

 
Tomorrow there's no school! Yippie! We'll have to do something fun! I better get thinking on that....

 

1 comment:

Susie Shipley said...

Julie, your family is darling - you are a brave mom to be out and about so soon!! Please post a video of your rap - I'd love to hear it!! I was in Phx yesterday and heard your mom was called to the Stake RS - cool and your brother married Shannon - ha, we knew her when we were in the Oakwood Ward - nice girl!! Take care my friend - love seeing the updates on your sweet family!!