Aug 15, 2011

My Man Rocks!

Anything your man can do, my man can do better! My man can do anything better than yours!.....Yes he can, yes he can, yes he can!!!

Yep, it's true. My man is the best!

Kody's been working for months on the boats. He finally finished them and put them to use. At first it was going to be only a young men's activity. But word got out how AWESOME the boats were becoming, that it soon turned into a small ward activity. There were about 35 people who went on the river run. They did the Dechutes River in Oregon. It's about a 3 hour drive. And it's got some pretty good rapids, about calss 3. Good river for first timers. All of them but Kody and the young mens's president were pretty much first timers! Several of the boats flipped in the bigger rapids! But everyone came up smiling! They all went last Tuesday, camped for the night and ran the river on Wednesday. Kody said it was so great! And I heard several of the young men and young women say it was the funnest thing they have ever done!

Kody made 7 cataraft/pontoon boats. Four of them are 3 seaters, and three of them are 4 seaters. The young men came over for mutual each week for a few weeks to help with the boats. But Kody did all the designing, cutting, ordering, and detailed stuff. They turned out amazing! I'm so proud of him. This was a HUGE project! And everyone said how awesome the boats looked, how well the handled, and what a great time they had. And it's already been approved by the Bishop to do a week long river run next year! Everyone (especially the youth) are pretty excited about that! Here are some pictures of the trip!





















Kody really is the most amazing man I know! He literally can do anything! All I gotta say is that I scored BIG TIME with this man. I love him tons and an so proud of all the he's done!

No comments: