I felt such happiness these past couple of weeks. Being together as a family is so much fun! I love having little kids! Even though some days can be challenging, I wish I could freeze all my kids in the stage that they are in. Darn it, why do we have to grow up? We've had great fun together. Last week we all went to see the movie "Tangled." It was so cute, and I would recommend it to anyone. Thankfully we had a family pass to the movies that I won from a Relief Society activity. Otherwise it would have cost about $60 for all of us to go with the treats and everything. All the kids did great and we all enjoyed the time together. And it's not just the family outings I love, it's the simple things too. Like the other evening we were all laying on the bed making shadow puppets on the ceiling. The girls cracked up and were laughing so hard at the things Kody and I were making. Then we made fruit shakes and watched a movie together. I love my little family to stinking pieces! :)
Kamille has been counting down the days to her birthday. And she is insistent on having 10 friends for her birthday party. Kody and I have both explained to her that since she is turning 6, she can have 6 friends. Needless to say Kamille is not to thrilled about only having 6 friends and keeps thinking that she'll get 10.......we shall see.
All the kids are excited for Christmas. So much so, that they get all of the blankets out and wrap up their toys and then put them under the Christmas tree and act like they are presents and get so happy to open them! It's so cute to watch them pretend. They have some good imaginations.
Some random pictures of our life lately:
We're actually sending out a Christmas letter and family picture this year. I'm excited. It's been a few years since we did that. If we don't send one to you, check the blog here in the next several days because I will probably post the letter here.
Feeling so grateful right now for life, health, and happiness!
1 comment:
Jules,
This was a wonderful post. The pics. of the two boys is adorable. And the othre pics. also. Those are some big ice cicles.
So happy you are content with your little family. Enjoy them while they are young... they grow up way to fast.
Post a Comment