Dec 8, 2008

Big Ol' Update!

Well it seems like forever since I last did a post, even though it has only been about a month. I find it hard to have the time to do all the things that need done like dishes, laundry, playing with the girls, sweeping, moping, puzszles, playing outside, reading books with the girls, nursing Jameson, cooking, cleaning the bathroom, practicing words with Kamille (who is reading by the way), updating the blog, writing in my journal, giving baths, preparing for primary, vaccumimg, taking a shower myself, etc., etc. But at this moment Jameson and Kayda are sleeping and Kamille is doing a puzzle by herself, so I estimate that I have about 10 minutes before I will need to do something else. I'm choosing to update the blog even though there's dishes in the sink, clothes that need folded and put away, and a living room that need cleaned, because updating the blog is like doing family history and journaling all in one shot....well kind of. As you can see I started this post on the 8th, and I am just now posting it. So if you are one of the 4 readers of this blog enjoy it!

Kody got some pictures of Kayda one Sunday before church. This is her favorite dress that she would wear 5 days a week if I let her! Thanks to Marmie for giving it to her at Easter time!

Kayda on the Tricycle


Both the girly wirly's. It was a bit nippy that morning!

Kayda and Aunt Belle
Kamille and Aunt Belle


Here is a video of Jameson talking and Kayda singing....a little


One day we started raking our leaves. The wind was blownig like crazy so we raked with the wind. By the time we got to the edge of the yard with our leaves we had started in the neighboors yard, so long story short we raked 4 neighboors yards. It was a lot of fun. And with 4 of us doing it and a big trailor it went really well and fast. Here are some pictures of that!

The girls had fun being thrown into the leaves



Here are some pictures of the baby shower that Stacy Rivera threw for me. It was AWESOME!!


We went up to camp Zarahemla because Kody had a repair to do on the lodge there. We went up near Mt. Rainer and did some hiking after we stayed the night. It was fun!

Kody and Kasey working on the lodge. And Kamille trying to help

My cute lovey hubby
The view from the cabin we stayed in

Kasey and Belle
Hiking on the Trail








Here is Kayda being herself (a nuckle head)


Here is Jameson talking


There is lots more to come. We have more pictures of Kamille's birthday, some exciting news and lots more updates so check back soon!

4 comments:

Carlie said...

your little family is so cutest, especially your little girls. the idea of having more than one sometimes makes me nervous, but you make it look so easy!
that must be kody's brother because they look EXACTLY alike!
i've said this before, but i wish we lived closer! maybe that is part of your big news....

Kendra said...

What a cute family! I can't believe how beautiful it is there.

Crystal-lynn said...

How adorable are you guys!!? I LOVE the picture of Kayda looking up from her trike!

charli3 :] said...

jewels all your pictures are amazing!! i love seeing your family, they are soooooo beautiful!! :]