May 22, 2008

Youth Outdoor Adventure Expo

Last Saturday the girls and I went with another lady and her two girls to a Youth Outdoor Adventure Expo. They had all sorts of neat things to do and we had a lot of fun. Kody would have totally loved it, but he had to work. We were able to take lots of pictures. It was a hot day, but well worth it. Here is what we did!

Kamille and her friend Taylor painting a fish!


Here is they're finished product!


Behind Kamille is a huge thing of water they put together with hay bales and tarps. They let people go floating around in canoe's. Unfortunately though, you had to be at least 7 years old, and no adults are aloud. Kamille really wanted to do it, but we just got a picture instead!


Here I am throwing a hatchet into a log stump. I did pretty good. The man next to me did awesome. Got exactly on target every time. Of course he was the one in charge and demonstrating!


Kamille, Kayda and Taylor sitting in front of a big fish tank!


Here is Kamille Fishing. They had a big pool thing set up for fishing, and Kamille really enjoyed it. She's a better fisherman than I am. She's caught probably 3 times the amount of fish in her short 3 years of life than I have in my 24 years of life.


Me and my Kamilles!


Kamille and Taylor petting the horse "Babe."


Kamille practicing her archery to get ready to go hunting with Uncle Kolten!


Video of Kamille doing archery. She did pretty good!


Me practicing my archery. I got 3 out of 3 bulls eye's! Not to bad if I do say so myself. (I don't even think I look 5 months pregnant. If all boy pregnancies are this good, I'll take boys from here on out!)


Kamille going to town on a snowmobile!


Kayda not as excited on a 4-wheeler


Kamille practicing her shooting to go hunting with dad!



Just me and the girls after a long fun day in the sun!!


We had a great time at the Outdoor Adventure Expo. A big thanks to Stacy for inviting us!!

2 comments:

April said...

Gosh, what a great experience for the girls. A swing set, WOW!!! You are set for life. Ashlynn will want to come and live with you, she loves swings. You look really, really good Julie. Thanks for the great pics and videos. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Julie such cute pictures of everyone. I like the one of Kamille with the safety goggles on. How hot was it that day?