Last night at the church our ward had a Primary Talent Show. Kamille participated by pointing out some States and then doing the Pledge of Alligeance. She did a Great job! Our camera ran out of memory as we were taping, so we only got the states part in. Her pledge was so cute though, and everyone was pretty pleased. We had some people come up to us after the talent show and say things like "You've got a genius child on your hands!" or "I didn't even know where some of those states were." She was confident and sopke real clear and lound when she did the pledge, and it was just so cute!
I went in to check on Kayda while she was taking a nap, and I found her sleeping like this. It's so cute how she's all cuddled up with the baby dolls! This is what our neighboorhood looks like! Here are some pictures of the girls My Handsome Hubby!
Adorable pictures, I really do have genuis grandchildren. Nice looking husband. Beautiful flowers and blossoming trees. What did Jackie Lee mean when she wrote, "We're excited to see you soon?"
6 comments:
Looks really pretty up there! Were excited to see you soon!
Your girls are so adorable! We really need to get together soon!
Adorable pictures, I really do have genuis grandchildren. Nice looking husband. Beautiful flowers and blossoming trees. What did Jackie Lee mean when she wrote, "We're excited to see you soon?"
Hi Hoolia,
How was your mini vacation?
Arizona is the best!
Nicole
You guys have some mad skills with that camera!!!!
Beautiful family!
Post a Comment