Nov 6, 2007

Simple Pleasures

It's really neat how something so simple as looking at a tree can bring a smile to your face; the way the sun shines through the leaves, and the way they change colors, and fall off the tree. Some days it looks like it is raining leaves. I use to not look at trees at all or even give a hoot about them until I met Kody. He loves trees, and will point them out to me all the time. He notices things that no one else does, and I've learned to pick up on that. When I drive around or take the girls on a walk, we always find neat looking trees. They are a simply true beauty and pleasure to life. We take them for granted. How dull, boring, and ugly would this world be if we didn't have trees. We are thankful for our tree, and all the trees!























Our little friend likes our tree and our telephone pole and wires. We see a lot of him and his friends around!































Now see the difference in color! It's beautiful!

















Kody took most of these pictures. It's nice to have a photographer in our family!