Nov 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So we had a good Halloween. Kamille and I were baseball players, Kayda was a bumble bee, and Kody was a roofer (naturally)! We went to the church for our ward Trunk-Or-Treat, and then hit a couple of houses in the neighboorhood before retireing to feast on the candy! I think it was more me wanting Kamille to be a baseball player then her. I guess I was trying to relive the glory days of when I played. It was fun for me too, to get into one of my old uniforms. I can't believe it still fit, it's been 10 years since I last played, and 17 years since I started! When I was going through all my stuff to find a uniform for Kamille to wear, I came accrss all of my team pictures. I can't believe I was the only girl for all those years. Once the boys got use to me playing the only difference beteween them and me was that they shaved their faces and I shaved my legs! After feasting on candy we watched "Field of Dreams," of course to accomidate the baseball theme for the evening! Kamille wore my jersey from the first year I played Little League for the "A's." It was a little big for her, but I think she looked so cute! Hopefully this will inspire her to want to play!!!! Of course she was the only girl (other than myself) at the ward party who wasn't dressed up like a princess or a fairy or something like that. But oh well, we had fun!


































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I have the cutest grandchildren on the planet. Thanks for the pics. This blogging concept is wonderful. Instant replays. You look good Jules! Cutest bumble bee ever! Kamille, your momma was an excellent baseball player, You going to follow in her cleats? (hee, hee). Where is Kody? I wanted to see his coustume!
love,
Marmie/Mom

Jackie Lee said...

Very cute...are those wood floors in your house? You should take pics of the inside and outside of the house so we can see where you live! Tell the girls we said hi

Clement Family said...

do you still have your cup? :)

Anonymous said...

Ok hands down, the cutest baseball player(s) and bumble bee I ever saw. I sure do miss all of you! Looks like you all had a fun Halloween. Keep the pictures coming.