Kayda Babes had a birthday and turned 10! Double digits. She is quite a firecracker of a child. So much energy and spunk, along with some fiestyness and sassiness. I would say she is the child that teaches me the most about who I am, and who I want to be. :) We do love her so much and are so glad she's in our family.
Living so close to family make every birthday party big and fun!
We've had more rain this summer than usual. By buckets and buckets worth! Lots of rain brings lots of mud! Lots of mud brings lots of mud fights! It's all messy.....and lots of fun.
A few weeks ago, Kayda had her 1st gymnastics meet of the season. And her first competitive meet ever. She KILLED it! I was so proud of her. She got 1st on vault, 1st of floor, 2nd on beam, 3rd on bars, and 1st for the All Around! She did so good! And she had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment