This started happening about 3 weeks ago! He's got it down pretty well now, and it's so cute to watch him move around.
He loves climbing up on stuff and is becoming quite good at it.
My lil' babes in a basket. I always feel like Ms. Gulch from The Wizard of Oz when I ride this bike. And especially when I have a little "Todo" in the basket! :)
While we were in Phoenix, I saw this license plate. It says "IH8TRFC." It was so fitting for the rush hour bumper to bumper traffic we were in. Clever driver!
We also enjoyed some swimming while at Marmie's house. Kayda wasn't feeling well, so she didn't swim, and Jace was asleep.
The pond that Kody has been working on is coming along quite nicely. He's about ready to poor concrete again for the footer of the pond and the splash pad area. He's such a stud and knows how to do so many cool things!
No comments:
Post a Comment