The gardens are under way!! Tis the season. So far we've laid about 900' of plastic along the rows, planted about 900 onions, and lots of zucchini too. And the next 2 weeks will be B-U-S-Y! I'm looking forward to being in the sun and working on my tan! My flip flop tan is already coming along very nicely! :)
Kody created a new game, I loved that we were all able to play it together. Family time on a lovely Sunday afternoon is one thing I love most.
Jace met his match at Costco!! :)
A dear lady we knew in Washington is from Arizona and was down here for a few months. I was able to see her several times and get together with her. Wanda was Jefferson's primary teacher when we lived up there, and she really is just a remarkable lady. I hope I'm as nifty as her when I grow up.
Today in church our family sang in Sacrament meeting for the special musical number. We sang "I'm trying to be like Jesus." It went pretty well. Jace basically stole the show as he was waiving to the congregation and making faces and smiling a lot. Kosette was about 4 words behind everyone else since she didn't know the song very well and would just repeat what she heard us say. I was a bit touched by the spirit and ended up only singing about half of the song so my voice wouldn't crack when I opened my mouth. I did mouth the words though. :) Kody and the rest of the kids did great, and it turned out sweet.....I think. :)
Both boys are playing Little League this year. It's their 1st time. So far they love it and do pretty well. It's been fun to watch them, and I love the memories it brings back.
Everyone likes to watch Papa run the crane. Kayda thought it was a little too loud for Jace. :)
Just chillin' on the hammock reading some Dr. Seuss, Jameson's favorite
A couple of little cuties, right there.
We went to Phoenix for a doctor appointment and a birthday dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. These were the only pictures I got. It's Jace and his 2nd cousin, Kyler. They are 3 days apart in age. Kyler's mom, Audrey, is my best good cousin. So naturally we had to have children that are close enough in age to be good friends. And we do, several of them. :) I crack up over the stark difference of the looks on these boys' faces!
This is called a Christmas Flower. It stands about 3 feet tall and the blossoms are about a foot wide. It's very big and beautiful. It's growing in the greenhouse. It's only suppose to bloom in December, but so far we've been lucky to have bloom early. Perhaps it'll bloom twice this year. It's so pretty!
Kosette, Kessia, and Kayda built a little fire pit. They found the bricks and put it all together. So naturally Grammy and some of the kids roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. Of course they built it in the middle of the road, but that's ok.
Little Mr. Muscles loves to be outside and help.
1 comment:
Loved the updated blog and the pictures.
Post a Comment