Here's a few quoteable quotes and cute things the kids have said lately:
Mom: "Kosette, close the fridge and move away please"
Kosette: "No. I'ne da boss of da fidge."
Kosette comes to lay in our bed for a few minutes then rolls out of the bed and says "Dis is amazing!"
Kayda and Kamille were learning about Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel in their National Geographic class. Kayda comes home and the conversation goes like this:
Kayda: Mommy, today we learned about a guy who was a carver and carved a man out of rock. But I can't remember his name.
Me: You mean, Michelangelo?
Kayda: Yeah, that's who it was! And he carved the statue of....umm....ummm...
Me: The statue of David? He sculpted it.
Kayda; Yea, yeah that's it! And Michelangelo was a painter too. And he painted the ceiling in the Sixteenth Temple.
Me: (Holding in my laughter) You men the Sistine Chapel?
Kayda: Oh yeah, that's what it was. The Sistine Chapel. I knew it was something about church.
No comments:
Post a Comment