May 4, 2013

Wait for it.....wait for it....

Oh, how I want to write how the last couple weeks have been. To sum it up it's been, funny, interesting, frustrating, fun, warm, beautiful, and tiring.

I have so much to write, but I'm soooo tired and really want to go to bed, but I really need to take a shower....

Anyway, I'll give a quick summary of upcoming points and then I'm seriously heading to bed.

1.  Adventures in "babysitting"

2.  Jameson and the sacrament water

3. Being a "single parent" to 5 children

4.  Amazing friends

5. The single most frequently used line in my vocabulary the past month...and probably the next few weeks: "I don't know"

Ok, I really hope to write tomorrow, hopefully. So until then just wait for it!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Ok, I've been patiently waiting! j/k I had to give you a hard time since it's been longer than a day. :)