Another year is upon us! What will it bring? How or what will it be like? Will there be big changes and new adventures? Probably both, along with all the ups and downs and all arounds that come with life.
I've thought about what to put on the blog this year. Maybe doing a post every day, or a picture a day, just to see how a normal day goes around here. I don't know, we'll see. But for now here's a few pictures:
We started a puzzle on New Year's Day. It's of the Statue of Liberty and it's a 1,000 pieces. This picture is soon after we started. We worked on it for 5 hours and are maybe 1/4 done. It might take a while!
It was Kody vs. the kids trying to get each other tied up. This is where all the kids ended up. I had this great idea to put them in these spots when they're naughty and need to be in time out! We'll see how well that will work out!
Jameson on top of the cabinets in the kitchen.
Jefferson on top of the fireplace mantle
The girls on top of our entry way closet. It's higher than it looks!
Today I must say that I'm very thankful for a lot of things. We got word that 2 of Kody's sisters lost much of their homes in a fire yesterday. Thankfully no one was hurt or injured. So I'm a little more thankful for my family and my home and where we live. Our thoughts and prayers go to Summer & Sunde and their families.
All I gotta say is......2013 - Bring It On!
No comments:
Post a Comment