Oct 4, 2012
Waiting on Baby....
So we're still waiting on baby number 5. She's just taking her sweet time to get here. I'm 14 days over due today, so I'm really hoping things will start to kick in any minute. Of course since all my kids have been late, especially the girls (13 and 14 days late) I can't say I'm surprised. I've been doing non-stress tests with my midwife twice a week, and everything is still looking ok. If nothing happens today/night, I'll go in tomorrow for a biophysical profile ultrasound. Sounds intense....and expensive, so I'm really hoping to avoid that. Any prayers in our behalf would be appreciated! We're still planning on a water birth at home, just like I did with the other 4 kiddos, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Heavenly Father knows we've been praying like crazy for things to happen, but it's all on His time and His will. My guess is that the next post will be pictures of the new baby! Wish us luck.....I think we'll need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment