Oh my oh my, it's been a while since I last posted! I know I said I'd post soon, but it hasn't been soon. So sorry! Life has been a little crazy lately. With trying to figure out where to move to, planning our trip to Arizona, being 7 months pregnant, running the storage units, etc., etc., I haven't done it. But, here is a post of a bunch of pics, and details with life lately. So get comfy and enjoy!
The kids and I headed to the park a while ago enjoying the lovely 75 degree weather. There were great climbing trees!
For Memorial Day Weekend we headed to Leavenworth. It's about a 3 hour drive, and it's just beautiful there. We enjoyed some hiking, the river and mountains, and miniature golfing.
Here I am 6 1/2 months pregnant
Our little Jefferson is such a love bug. He is really so sweet!
This picture pretty much sums up why we LOVE Washington! It's beautiful!!
The kids LOVED golfing and had a total blast!
The weather Finally got warm enough to enjoy some water outside. It only took until the middle of June! And what boy needs a swimming suit, when you've got undies?
Kayda was the only one to play T-ball this year. She had lots of fun and did very well.
Our Cherry trees was totally LOADED with cherries. These bowls are big bowls and I filled about 6 of them. We gave lots of the cherries away because we were up to our eyeballs in them. But they sure were yummy!
I was able to make and can some cherry pie filling. Can't wait to use it!
We headed down to the river one Saturday, and the kids had lots of fun playing at the park near the water.
Leave it to Kody to find a Mulberry tree. He climbed as high as he could and devoured them. He tossed some down to us and they were so good! I said we should go back and get a ton to make some jam or something.
Kayda lost her first tooth! She was SO excited, and looks so cute!
We enjoyed the 4th of July with some friends from Kody's work. They invited us out for a BBQ and s'mores. The kids had fun playing with their dog and running all over. And the marshmallows we used for the s'mores were Gigantic! Biggest ones I've ever seen, but so good!
Who needs a bowl of gold fish when dumping them on the floor works just as good? Oh, and don't forget to play cars in them and make tracks and then say "choo-choo."
Jameson has been talking for a while about wanting a watch. I have no idea why, but we got him a little one and he LOVES it! He wears it every day and takes very good care of it. Of course he asks all the time "What time is it?" We're still working on getting all the numbers figured out so he can tell the time himself. He's so cute with it though.
Oh my heck, so life has been so crazy lately! Lots going on and just trying to figure it all out has been so tiring and stressful. My brother is getting married soon (which we're WAY excited about) and so we've been planning this big trip to Arizona for his wedding and also to bring back a bunch of our stuff that Kody took down there last fall, because we were going to move to the farm. But since that has all changed, we've been figuring out how to get our stuff back up here. Stuff like our dresser, my maternity clothes, my birthing kit (which is very important to have), rocking chair, clothes, tools, and most important the Suburban we bought down there. We have to have that back before the baby comes otherwise one of the kids we'll have to strap to the top of the truck so there's enough room for all of us to ride together and not take two cars. And I think we finally got it all organized. We'll fly to Arizona, enjoy seeing family and doing all the wedding stuff, pack a trailer that we'll hopefully buy down there and drive back home. It kind of makes me tired thinking about it all, but it will be way fun!
And then of course there's moving. Since we'll be done doing storage units next month, I've spent hours and hours and hours looking for a place to live. We really wanted to have it figured out before we left for AZ so that we can start moving when we get back. And it finally happened.....like yesterday. We found a great place, it's 1940 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage, a large fenced back yard with tons of grass, in a wonderful neighborhood that's still in our ward boundaries. We're very relived! It's a rental, but a steal for the price we got it for! We'll plan on being there a year or so and save a bunch of money and then look into buying or building something.
And I'm SOOOOOO excited to not have to do storage units anymore! Like beyond words excited! Only 6 more weeks and we're done! Don't get me wrong, it's been an extremely wonderful blessing, and I've enjoyed doing it, and have no regrets, but we're just so ready to move on. For example, there was an alarm that went off this morning at 4:15am that we have to get up and check out and go out and talk to the people, and I'm so excited we won't have to do that anymore. We'll have worry free Saturdays, no phone calls at 11pm at night with someone who needs a storage unit right away, no dealing with people who don't pay their bills on time, I'll be able to go grocery shopping during the day, or take my kids to the park during the day, or have play dates, or go to lunch or whatever....etc., etc, etc. All I have to say is YIPPIE, YAHOO, YAY!!!
So with all of this busyness going on the next few weeks, I can almost guarantee there won't be a post before September. I'll do my best to get one in, but with the trip to AZ, packing and moving when we get back, and training the people who are taking our place, and being 8 months pregnant, don't count on a post 100%. I'll really try to get one in the beginning of Sept before the baby comes! So until next time.....Audios!
1 comment:
That is a lot of fun pictures! Everyone is looking so grown up! And when we saw the picture of you by the river Chris said- look at that hot mama! Ha ha we think you are so cute pregnant:) Im sad we wont be there in August when yall go to the farm but hope ya have a good time!!
Post a Comment