We headed to Yakima and stayed the night. Swimming at the hotel was nice, and sleeping nearly through the night without having to nurse a baby or help kids go to the bathroom or anything else was especially nice!! We spent the day in Yakima visiting the Arboretum. So pretty, and I'm sure it's even more beautiful in the Summer with all the leaves on the trees. Oh how we LOVE trees! Especially Kody, he loves trees more than any person I know. They are defiantly one of God's greatest creations! Then we headed to the Yakima Valley Museum. That was really neat. Lots of old antiques. We got some great pictures! We enjoyed the day in Yakima with lunch, dinner and a movie. Then we headed to Packwood, about 10 miles from Mt. Rainer National Park! Can I just say B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Oh how we would LOVE to live there, or a place like it. Mountains, trees, clean fresh air. It's totally Heaven on Earth! We stayed in a cute little hotel, and they have the coolest waffle makers ever! They're like $400 each, but make the best waffles! Maybe we'll get one.... some day!
On Saturday we went skiing at White Pass Ski Resort! My first time ever going skiing, and Kody's first time in a while! It was Fantastic!! That is something I could really get into doing! :) We didn't get any pictures skiing, but it was so fun! We (especially I) was wiped out! Hopefully we will be able to go at least once every winter. Our kids will really enjoy it too!
And the next day we just went walking/hiking around got lots of beautiful pictures! It was such a great get-a-way! Something we will for sure be doing at least once a year! It's nice to just be with the one you love and enjoy each other's company! I LOVE my mam lots and lots. He really is the best!
Here's the pics!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment