We haven't posted anything in a while, or it seems like a while. We've been busy going over things with the business and restructuring stuff. Hopefully the restructing will be a better benefit to us. We shall see!
We met with a midwife here and are happy with who she is and how she works. She's been a midwife for 18 years and was a labor and delivery nurse in the hospital 10 years before that. She takes insurance and also has malpractice insurance, which is nice, but hopefully we wouldn't have to use! We are meeting with one other midwife next week, but from what we've heard about her, we might end up going with this first lady. I guess again we shall see!
Kayda got her cast off last week and has been doing great. She was a bit wabbly the first day or so, but has not shown any signs of limping or hurt in that foot. She's running all over the place and doing her best to keep up with Kamille. I'm so glad that it is warmer now. We've gone on a walk, played outside for hours, or have gone to the park every day for the past 3 weeks or so. It's amazing how happy kids stay when they are outside. I really hope we can get a fence up soon so I don't worry so much when the girls are outside by themselves if I'm doing dishes or something.
We want family to come visit soooo bad! My dad is planning on coming up ni May which we are really excited about, and we want everyone else to come visit this year too! If we did make it down to AZ, it probably wouldn't be until late in the year. Of course most everyone in AZ is in a bit of a tough spot too with the economy and jobs and stuff and that finances for everyone right now, are on the tighter side. We just all need to work hard and make enough money that we can afford to get together every few months!!! :) :)
Kody's been doing some paper trading in the stock market with sector funds and has done pretty well. In the past 2 1/2 months he has averaged about a 17% gain. He started with $100,00 and so has made $17,000 in about 70 days. As soon as we can prove a good track record we hope to get some real money in there! Not a bad job to have, considering he only works maybe an hour or two a day and he could be anywhere in the world with a laptop computer and be "at work!"
We will post some pictures as soon as we get them downloaded to the computer. Audios for now!
2 comments:
Julie it was great talking to you today on the phone! Glad to hear Kayda is doing better now that her cast is off. We would like to visit, maybe in the next year.
Hey Hoolia-
Check out southwest.com. they are having a good sale on flights.
So, have you chosen a midwife? I'm so glad you have had easy pregnancies, labors and deliveries. I wish I was as fortunate.
I wish our weather was as warm. It actually snowed here yesterday.
Nicole
Post a Comment